· Flush and wipe down device with sterilized saline prior to use to ensure smooth movement of guidewire.
· Ensure all appropriate accessories are securely attached to the microcatheter prior to flushing.
· The microcatheter should not be advanced ahead of the guidewire to avoid device damage.
· Always verify tip position before injecting contrast.
· Prior to advancing or withdrawing microcatheter, loosen hemostasis valve to avoid damage.
· Do not over tighten Y-adapter/hemostasis valve to avoid microcatheter damage.
· Ensure removal of guidewire prior to contrast injection.
· Flush microcatheter after contrast injection to avoid guidewire lockup.
· Withdrawing device too quickly or with too much force could cause the device to stretch or the tip to separate.
· This product has not been tested for alcohol or drug delivery.