A ureteral stent is a small plastic tube that is placed inside a ureter to aid the flow of urine.
Stent placement is a minimally invasive solution to allow urine to pass through to the bladder.
1. Can be used as a standard positioner
2. Excellent torque control enhances responsiveness and maneuverability
3. Highly radiopaque ring provides enhanced fluoroscopic visibility and accurate positioning
4. 3 cm flexible tip facilitates passage beyond obstructions, negotiates tortuous anatomy and
5. minimizes the risk of trauma
6. Available in a large choice of configurations.