Views: 76 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-25 Origin: Site
Zebra guidewire is a guidewire used to create a safe working channel at the entrance of the endoscope. Zebra guidewire wire with a striped jacket designed to provide excellent visualization feedback and handling.
What is the definition of Zebra guidewire?
What are the features of the Zebra guidewire?
What are the product features of Zebra guidewire?
What are the advanced features of the Zebra guidewire?
Zebra guidewire has a high pushing power thanks to its nickel-titanium-resistant nano-core. Thanks to its ultra-smooth PTFE-coated outer surface, it can easily pass through the working channel. The yellow and black color adds to the traceability of the guidewire under X-rays. Thanks to its hydrophilic structure, it does not drip when in contact with water and provides lubricity. Zebra guidewire offers physicians more options and control with straight and angled tip options.
1. Zebra guidewire has an easy relocation feature
2. Zebra guidewire ensures proper venous blood circulation
3. Zebra guidewire is easy to use visually
4. Zebra guidewire is designed for reliable access and reduced trauma.
5. Zebra guidewire's stripe pattern is designed to provide clear endoscopic visualization of line movement.
6. The Zebra guidewire allows the distal tip of the platinum to be seen under fluoroscopy to help confirm the position of the guidewire.
7. Zebra guidewire is designed to reduce the time spent handling and replacing multiple cables.
8. Zebra guidewire's flat wire stainless steel construction provides rigid guidewires for improved instrumentation and instrument placement.
1. Unique construction
Kink-resistant nickel-titanium alloy core
Flexible PTFE "sheath" designed for torque
Blue and white stripe pattern designed to provide clear endoscopic visualization of wire movement
Platinum ends are visible under fluoroscopy to help confirm guidewire position
2. Lubricated coating
Uro-Glide™ coating on the distal 60 cm is designed to reduce surface friction for smooth entry, advancement and exit through precise proximal handling
3. Supplied Accessories
Zebra guidewire is packaged with the product to provide the physician with fingertip torque control to address difficult anatomy and gain access beyond the affected stone
1. Zebra guidewire delivers the guidewire tip to the desired location in the vessel
2. Zebra guidewire allows the distal tip to be moved to search for the true lumen.
3. Zebra guidewire allows the shape memory of the distal tip to be retained from start to finish
4. The Zebra guidewire transfers rotational force from the operator's hand to the tip
5. Advancing the balloon catheter/other devices on the Zebra guidewire
With the continuous suggestions and optimization of clinicians, started from manufacturing the guidewire and catheter, Microapproach has created products layout covering peripheral, oncology, cardiology, neurology, urology intervention. The company has a production base of 4500 square meters in Pingshan, Shenzhen, of which the area of GMP is more than 1000 square meters.